Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gallery section updated, Holiday, Citylife, Woodcuts, etc...

I finally was able to add links to Holiday, Citylife, and Woodcuts to the website. I've chosen only select paintings that have been sold over the last few years due to over-all appeal.
Currently working on a few projects, one is a collection of Holiday Witches ( wacky, wild, and fun ), another is of general Halloween type paintings. Once I get these released I will offer them in greeting cards and prints, the same price as a regular greeting card but direct from the artist, signed by the artist.
Canvas paintings are now listed on ebay at a great price, it's time for me to sell them out and transition over to more Deep Cradled Gessobords which I actually prefer painting on, they are much more secure than canvas and handle fine details including other techniques I enjoy using. Best thing is they look just like canvas hanging on the wall. All my cradled Gessobord paintings are 1.75" deep, ready to hang. ( Gessobord is the same as hardboard, with many added gesso coats and supports on the edges). Will still be using canvas for much larger paintings.
I will only be selling on ebay for another month with CBjork Canvas, so now is your time to snap up great offers on auctions and bin listings. I can't say I won't be on ebay in the future, but for sure it will be much less, and or only giclee prints.

Posted via email from CBjork Art & News

www.bjorkartstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Direct From BjorkArtStudio.com - Blog Feed

About Me

My photo
www.bjorkartstudio.com

Followers