Monday, May 18, 2009

CBjork, Update

Shipping out, planning new paintings in AM.
I've been studying Serigraph production over the weekend for my work, this is a very big step for me I've wanted to do for a while. There are different methods of doing this, but the traditional method is the one of choice in order to reproduce paintings in larger sizes with larger screens. I will be experimenting with the methods and releasing some artistic pieces in the weeks to come ( highly limited of course ). One of the main reasons for doing this is T-Shirt production, so I'll have my own line. It's amazing I have time for all of this, need more hands!

Posted via email from CBjork Art & News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Direct From BjorkArtStudio.com - Blog Feed

About Me

My photo
www.bjorkartstudio.com

Followers