Friday, May 1, 2009

Update - New Professional site in the works ! - a keeper !


So much is happening although it doesn't seem like it. Just when I think I've finished my quest for the perfect website something else comes along that is better and helps to streamline my business. It's a lot of work to set these things up but in the long run I'll be better off, and now is the perfect time to do it. So, I've begun building another website, a MAIN website that will be more user friendly for sales, information, & more. The HUB will turn into just a CBjork Blog. The new Vegas, Hawaiian, and Nature sites will be kept as BLOG information sites for those who are interested in that specific theme. Once all is complete. you will see it all fit together nicely, and for me - I will have a very easy to handle site network that I can update on the fly, and offer my customers the most options in purchasing my art. NEW - Gallery Giclee Prints will be available in LARGE format size on many paintings each of the highest quality available lasting 150+ years. Sizes will range from 20" to 45", even 60". Prices will range from 80.00 to 300.00, all being very limited.
NEW - Studio Prints, size 19" x 13" limited to 50 will be available.
NEW - Portfolio Prints, size 8.5" x 11", perfect for starting up your own book of favorites - each limited to 100.
 
Prices on Originals will rise

Posted via email from CBjork Art & News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Direct From BjorkArtStudio.com - Blog Feed

About Me

My photo
www.bjorkartstudio.com

Followers